South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Platinum Member

Default ATTENTION potential new recruit Jonny Ricer

Congratulations! You have not been put off by our visual stimuli in the form of photos of Squadron activities, and our audible stimuli in the form of posted comments on this forum.

At this point you need to determine your preferred nickname. Other Squadron members nicknames appear here to help with this process:

Jason "Shiny Pipes" Wright
Simon "Buzz" Blaber
Cynthia "Storm" Sharpley
Ian "Salty" Davis
Ian "Stealthy" Mitchell
Rick "Washout" Windust
Ken "The Pouch" Cobalt
"Chocks" Chockington (first name unknown - we just call him Chocks)

As part of the recruitment screening process, you are now requested to describe in not more than 6000 words, why you should be taken through to stage two of the recruitment process (the painful bit -there may be field operations as part of this process!)

You CAN include reasons why you love your Wagon, and whether your partner/spouse/goldfish/etc likes to dress up as well! There is no reason to "hold back" as, of course, your response will be "forum re-encrypted" and no saloonies will be able to understand what you are on about!

All submissions will be evaluated by our team of Squadron psychiatrists, and the Squadron Leader's decision will be final!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Bronze Member

Default Re: ATTENTION potential new recruit Jonny Ricer

i dont know what to say other than my wagon and i are most delighted to be cosidererd for the special wgon forces.id have my loyal lady beside me willing to dress up in clothes of keep warm variety.my harry possibly the youngest wagoner as he takes the nsr gun of wagon ship.i have really taken to the wagon practical and exciting what more can you ask oh the missus likes it as well.many mods to come to make her quicker more agile etc in the art of road combat.

so i thank you all

jonny ricer.
Old 13-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Platinum Member

INITIAL ASSESSMENT BY SQUADRON PSYCHIATRIC TEAM:

Hmmmmm! Like the phrase "road combat" ! Young Harry trained as a gunner! Lisa dressing up as well!

Guess your nickname could be "jonny ricer" ? As in : "I say Chaps! Have you seen either "Chocks Chockington" or "Jonny Ricer"? Drawn a blank in the Mess and dashed if I know where to have a peeps next! What ho!"

Waddya think?

Looking like a good submission so far, now over to the next phase of the Evaluation Process!

Jolly well done Jonny!

RECOMMENDATION: TAKE FORWARD FOR APPROVAL BY SQUADRON LEADER, ONCE NICKNAME SORTED OUT
Old 13-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Bronze Member

thankyou old bean! my nick name should be ice wagon as she s a touch frosty in the morns over the last couple of days also taken from top gun and ice man.

???? how would that be squadron leader

over.
Old 14-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Platinum Member

"Ice Wagon" is most suitable - you need to see the Squadron DVD to see just how appropriate that is!
Old 15-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Bronze Member

jolly hockey sticks i await confirmation of acceptance with baited breath

till then i salute you

over.
Old 15-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Silver Member

The word cuckoo comes to mind
Old 16-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Platinum Member

"Cuckoo" is a fine word to bring to mind, without doubt!

It also brought to mind the word "cavort", which I think I shall be thinking about for some time now........
Old 16-01-2009, 05:25 PM
worzel

It's about this time on a Friday I use my favourite word...

... Plinth!

Ooooooohhhhh, just saying it has made me all jolliriffic!
Old 16-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worzel
It's about this time on a Friday I use my favourite word...

... Plinth!

Ooooooohhhhh, just saying it has made me all jolliriffic!

Quality!! i found someone else that uses that terrific and highly understated word " YOU PLINTH ".
I personally like " YOU PLANK " also.
Old 17-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Bronze Member

cuckoo indeed midlife.

ilike wicky woo

also you numpty.
Old 18-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Platinum Member

Mmmmmmmmmmm!

PLINTH!

CUCKOO!

PLANK!!

CAVORT!!!!

Just used all those words and feel much better now.
Old 21-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Bronze Member

Welcome aboard chum..

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as much as I have to date, fantastic to be part of something like this, as well as being stared at by onlookers when you take 5+ takes at getting the right projectory when attempting to park...

HUUUURRRAAAAHHHHHH!!

Over...

Rich