South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > News, Info, Rules and introductions > New Members (first thread here please)

New Members (first thread here please) New members introduce yourself to our existing members here.

Old 22-11-2013, 11:22 AM

Exclamation Auto Upgrades

Hello,

We are a performance upgrading garage located in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We have been running for around 10 years. We have worked on many many cars of different variety and was wondering if we would be able to advertise ourselves as a "Tuner" or "Garage".

It would be kept up to date on a regular basis and we would like to promote our services, parts that we sell and also we organise many trips, one trip we are planning is a Euro Trip in approx May 2014, driving on some of the best roads in Europe around 5 countries, finishing off on the Nurburing.

We have worked on many cars for customers and for ourselves as race cars. We currently have two projects, a customer project 350z and a race conversion Integra. We have worked on Subarus, Civics, Nissans, Audis, Vauxhalls etc.

Our services cover almost everything to do with cars:

- Engine Rebuilds/Upgrading/Designing
- Part Distribution
- Straight Bolt on Part Swap
- ECU Remaps
- Vinyl Wrapping
- Anything Brake/Suspension Related
- Any advice and support
- Many more

I will not yet post a URL to the website until I have had confirmation from the Admins (I cannot PM them for some reason).

I await a reply as to the next step to advertising our services on your website.
Old 22-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Silver Member

Welcome mate!! im sure one of the lads will sort you out soon!
Old 22-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Silver Member

Good service from these guys, had my clutch done on my old corolla and some other work done on a few other cars. You still got the skyline Nathan?
Old 22-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Platinum Member

I'll text Scott as Steve is without internet at the moment
Old 22-11-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danwrx View Post
Good service from these guys, had my clutch done on my old corolla and some other work done on a few other cars. You still got the skyline Nathan?
Pleased to hear it. I'm not Nathan, I'm starting at AU and helping him out with online advertising. But yes he does have the Nissan still.
Old 22-11-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi View Post
I'll text Scott as Steve is without internet at the moment
Thanks.
Old 22-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Hi Mate & Welcome,

We can set up a trader area for you, but to help keep the forum maintained we do ask that an annual donation is paid to the club and that discounts are offered to club members that use your services.
That way you get cheap advertising space and SES and it's members also get some benefits.

This donation is normally suggested to be £50 per year which can be paid via paypal to payments@southeastscoobies.co.uk

Once this payment is received the Trader area can be setup and your account will be fully activated. Failure to provide the donation and continued advertising will cause Admin to close/delete your profile.

This policy may not apply in it's entirety to trusted and existing well known advertisers (although we do still remind them occasionally of the donations options), but it is a policy we have adopted for new Traders to prevent spamming, and to ensure the Trader becomes part of the community and do not just pop up once every 6 months.

Looking forward to having you as part of SES.

Best Regards

Scott.T (Admin)
Old 22-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Silver Member

...l.