South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > Other Events

Other Events Other Regional Events, National Events, Track Days, Tunnel Runs Etc Etc

Old 31-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Gold Member

Default Granbys "Lazy Sunday" Drive To The Coast, Sunday August 7th

OK it's that time of year again, we've done this for the last few years and i think everyone enjoyed themselves so i thought we would do it again

Meet at Nottcuts 10:30am leaving @ 11:00am for a gentle drive to Greatstone, or if its easier for anyone meet at Greatstone around 12.30pm from there we will go to the beach and have a lazy day

If anyone has a football, cricket set (i have this), rounders bat and ball or similar they can bring them along for a bit of fun on the beach for all the kids (big & small)

As for food there is a chippy opposite or people can bring there own so if people fancy this please put your names down
Old 01-08-2011, 06:46 AM
Gold Member

I's this not on the day of the westy meet?
Old 01-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by munk View Post
Yes, but this is a meet organised by Kent Scoobies - they're just inviting the SES members along if they want to take part.

I missed last years but went the year before - a great excuse for a drive out in the scoob and sit on the beach being lazy all afternoon I'd go along if i wasn't already busy this weekend.

The chippys not a bad one either
Old 01-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by munk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Yes, but this is a meet organised by Kent Scoobies - they're just inviting the SES members along if they want to take part.
The same as the 'westy meeting ' is a Sussex meeting well whats left of it.

Seems to me there is more Sussex activity on here than on Sussex.

Just an observation.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Indeed, as Ian said - the Pease Pottage meet is not an SES meet (although it is publicised on here). Its always been a Sussex Scoobies meet.

All of the local Subaru clubs are welcome to post their meets on here if they wish, our members can then choose if they would like to attend. Just like members of the regional clubs are welcome to attend the meets run by SES too